Hospitals and Surgicenters
Dr. Sayed puts patient safety first.
Over his distinguished career, Dr. Sayed has held staff privileges in good standing at over ten hospitals and several accredited surgicenters, serving a broad and diverse population of patients. He has served on hospital committees to help provide governance and management in the interest of optimizing patient care. These have included the Credentialing, By-Laws and Surgical Services committees at JFK Medical Center, Surgical Services Committee at Columbia/West Palm Hospital, and others, in addition to his service to the Palm Beach County Medical Society. He is eager to make similar contributions to the local San Diego Medical Society, local hospital committees, and other California medical organizations. Dr. Sayed also insists on holding admitting privileges at hospitals with appropriate proximity to any office-based or ambulatory surgery center where he performs surgery, as an added level of security and safety for his patients.
Dr. Sayed offers surgical services at the following facilities:
In San Diego:
- La Jolla Professional Plastic Surgery – A surgical center accredited by AAAASF, one of the nation’s premiere bodies of regulation for surgical centers. This facility is on the premises of the office of Dr. Sayed in La Jolla, which he shares with Dr. Ron Soltero, other plastic surgeons and medical specialists. This surgical center has a private entrance and waiting area, discreet facilities and complimentary valet parking.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital – One of the nation’s top ranked medical centers, Scripps offer surgical operating rooms and recovery facilities for those patients who may need overnight monitoring.
In Newport Beach:
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach and Hoag Newport Surgicare – one of Orange County’s flagship hospital systems, Hoag is a popular destination for plastic surgery patients in the bustling Newport Beach cosmetic corridor. Dr. Sayed was recently appointed to the medical staff at Hoag and can offer surgery at the hospital or its associated accredited surgicenter, both of which are located near the ritzy Fashion Island shoping district of Newport Beach.
- Sunset Surgical Suites – An AAAASF-accredited surgicenter in a private free-standing building that also houses Dr. Sayed’s Miami office location, offered in partnership with Soler-Baillo Plastic Surgery and ResultsMD. This facility features two operating rooms, covered private parking, private elevator access, and other amenities.
- Florida Medical Center – a Tenet Corporation hospital, where Dr. Sayed has held privileges for several years.